RV Storage Security
Secure RV Storage is the single most important factor when renting storage space for your RV. Every RV storage facility should have a security plan. This storage security plan should include deterrents from weather, vandalism, and theft. RV storage security can range from basic to a total secure rv storage protection plan. The following list provides some features to look for in your RV storage security:
RV Storage Security Alarms
- General security alarms in each storage unit that is monitored.
- Fire & smoke alarm systems that can contain accidental fires from spreading.
Secure RV Storage Access
- Restricted a 24 hour access system that tracks customers & visitors as they enter and leave the property.
- Key code or swipe card access for your storage unit to track individuals accessing each storage unit individually.
- Sole key-holder policy to ensure you are the only person with a key to your storage space.
- Intercom systems that prevents unauthorized access to specific private areas.
RV Storage Security Surveillance
- CCTV video surveillance cameras that are monitored 24 hours a day with video verification to each corridor in the storage location.
Secure RV Storage - On-Site Management
- Residential managers that actually live onsite to monitor the location and provide 24 hour service to your storage unit if needed.
- 24 hour guard service or security guard spot service with detailed information.
RV Storage Security - Lighting
- Well placed and well lit industrial level lightning systems that acts as an added deterrent. These can be motion sensitive on the internal & external buildings and corridors.
Secure RV Storage - Fencing
- Perimeter fencing or concrete walls to prevent & deter thieves from entering or exiting the property.